Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Mini Nappy Bag

This post is kind of ridiculous following on from my Potty Diaries, as it is to share photos of the little drawstring bag I made for B as an interim between needing his full sized nappy bag and getting to the stage of potty training. But I have my reasons ... I've put together a little tutorial to show you how to make a little bag like this which i'll be sharing very soon you can see here.
There was a patch of time recently where suddenly carrying a giant bag of nappy essentials was taking up far too much room for far too little need so I ran up this bag in the perfect size to hold a couple of nappies, a packet of wet wipes, nappy bags, sun tan lotion and anti-bacterial hand foam. Now B's moved onto the potty stage, the bag is coming in handy to store spare underpants, wet wipes and nappy bags for putting soiled clothes in. The gorgeous fabric is by Kokka, and the ribbon came from some posh carrier bag handles - waste not, want not!

2 comments: