Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Welcome Home

Good readers, hello. We're moved. And we finally have internet. And the little one has returned to full health with three more teeth than he had last time I typed. Thank you for all your lovely messages wishing him a speedy recovery.

I honestly don't know how one coped with life before the internet. And before wifi and iphone wizardry too. There's so much to do with getting the house sorted and yet I'm itching to have a good sit down with a cup of cocoa and catch up on all I've missed in the blog & pinning world. There's lots to report from the new house too - including Baby B's first proper bedroom. In the meantime, I thought I'd share with you two of my personal favourites from his toy collection. Yes that's right people ... Bert & Ernie! A Christmas gift from my fellow Muppet-loving sister.
[B's romper by Bobo Choses from the Hello Bubba sale last summer]

3 comments: