Thursday, 10 November 2011

Maileg Mouse

I've been a fan of the lovely Sisters Guild for a while now, and enjoy reading their mix of stories, shopping and crafting on their blog. The idea of two sisters, blogging and crafting together, resonates deeply with me as my sister is one of my best friends. Then last week, to celebrate their first birthday, they organised a big web game of pass the parcel which I entered, and to my delight and surprise, I won one of the days! Whoop whoop. And my prize? A Maileg Mummy Mouse.

Now, I love Maileg toys. Baby B was given a little Maileg monkey as a newborn which we named Maurice and he adores him. We love Maurice's vintagey feel, his little stripey belly and how much the little one loves to chew his limbs!
So I was mega chuffed when, of all the days and prizes, we won the Maileg Mummy Mouse. This gorgeous little fabric mouse comes in her own little matchbox bed, with pillow and blankets made from vintage-esque fabrics. And this lovely pass the parcel gift was delivered to us in a big box, wrapped in tissue paper. Thank you lovely Sisters Guild - check out their darling website here and blog here for more Maileg products and an amazing array of superb gifts by companies such as Love Mae, Lucky Boy Sunday and Belle & Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment