Wednesday, 12 October 2011

KCWC Days 1 & 2

To begin with, a confession. On day one of my KCWC challenge I stitched exactly zero. My excuse? Having been apart for a week, a reunited me and Mr B took the little one swimming then when he promptly fell asleep for three hours (the baby not the husband), we took ourselves off with the snoozing one tucked up in his pram and had a lovely long lunch date. Bliss. So on day two, I did two hours of sewing to make up for it.

I've decided to use this week to create a couple of things for my Goddaughter B and her little brother H. I used to do lots of sewing for Little Miss B but since having Baby B, I've been a bit rubbish. So I'm putting things in order this week. First up ... a pair of trousers for Little Master H. An easy Burda pattern helped me get back in the swing of using patterns, and I had this lovely soft royal blue cord which I bought on sale from Millie Moon a while back which I teamed with a cute Kokka Robots print for the pockets. Here's how they turned out.

1 comment:

  1. That cord is awesome. They're so cute. And the orange dress is fab too. Can't wait to see what else you come up with! x

    ReplyDelete