Wednesday, 12 October 2011

KCWC Day 3

Today for my KCWC challenge, I began work on a dress for my God daughter B. When I last saw her little angelic face, I asked what colour she'd like a new dress in and her reply ... Orange. Apparently it's her favourite colour. So, not having very much orange in my fabric collection, I bought this floral print from the fabric shop in town. I began work on the Oliver + S Music Box Dress whilst Baby Biddle slept - today he fell asleep whilst being bounced around to Michael Jackson & Beyonce! He loves a bit of MJ. It always seems to help him nod off!

I've decided to have a go at View B, the one without the pleats but with the little flaps. I think I'll do the flaps in cream to help break up the pattern a little. It's my first attempt at a full Oliver + S Pattern (which I bought online from Backstitch) so I'm pretty excited. I'll let you know how I get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment