Sunday, 30 October 2011

Circus Sheets

On our recent holiday to France, we stopped en route from Paris to Honfleur in Rouen for a spot of lunch, a gander at the cathedral and an opportunity to potter around some shops to search out cool, continental baby things. We popped into Zara Home and discovered that they have a gorgeous and reasonable range of things for decorating the rooms of little ones. Now, I know Zara Home exists in the UK but I have no idea where the nearest one is so we hadn't realised how lovely their stuff is. Luckily I've now discovered they've got an online store.

We bought this cot sheet for Baby Biddle which I finally got round to washing and ironing yesterday. How cool is the circus print? It has cheered up his cot no end and as it's a simple flat sheet, I'll be able to use the fabric for something else once the cot is no longer in use. What I love about circus prints for children is how wonderfully unisex they are and yet they embrace the weird and the wonderful, the magical and the exciting, the masculine with the feminine.

3 comments: