Saturday, 22 October 2011

A Bright and Beautiful Baby Quilt: Part 4

Those of you who have followed my blog for a while will remember I was making a hand pieced hexagonal quilt for Baby Biddle, and using the project to fill the time when the little one decided he was too snug and happy in my tummy and arrived ten days late. Well, not surprisingly, I am now quite short on time where I have both hands free to do intricate hand sewing! But the quilt has not been abandoned and I've had a couple of opportunities recently to make some progress on it. So I thought I'd give you a little update. Here's where I'm up to now. Eight rows joined together ... another 12 to go! But slowly and surely, it's coming. Perhaps it'll be his first Christmas present.

2 comments:

  1. That looks lovely! I like ht colour and pattern combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking so so fab! Totally worth the time. And are you still wearing Salts? It's freezing lady! xx

    ReplyDelete