Thursday, 4 August 2011

Baby Sales

I find the British high street a bit pants when it comes to well designed clothes for little boys. Apart from Baby Gap, I'm finding that the internet is the place to go for prints with panache and delightful designs for the little fella. So I've just gone a bit mad in the online sales and thought I would share my bargain tips (if you live in the UK of course!) for little boys and little girls too.

Having been introduced to Polarn O.Pyret by a friend who lives near their Cambridge store, I ordered a parcel of their lovely, quality garments including these harlequin leggings and Mexico print vest.

I've been desperate to get my hands on clothes from Spanish company Bobo Choses - I love their prints and designs so much I'd happily wear them myself. So imagine my delight when I found a number of their things half price on Hello Bubba including this car print sleep gro and cute little grey t-shirt.
 Finally, it's well worth a peek at the Green Baby website. Again, their clothes are great quality with cute designs and plenty of different colours so you can boycott the stereotypical blues and pinks. Baby Biddle has been squirming around in this little orange romper in the balmy heat of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment