Sunday, 15 May 2011

Vintage Inspired Treats from the V&A

Last week, I was ordering some fabulous fabrics from the V&A shop website (their Liberty prints are currently on sale - yippee) when I found a couple of little vintage inspired treats for Baby Biddle. If you haven't checked out the V&A Shop before, it's really superb for all kinds of unusual gifts. 

I have a bit of a circus obsession and I picked up this Edwardian Circus mini tote bag (only £6 in the sale) with a plan to fill it with pots of raisins and rice cakes when Baby Biddle is a little older and we go out and about on day trips.


Keeping on the circus theme, how brilliant are these plasters for any children in your life?


Other things that caught my eye on the V&A website were these beautiful traditional style alphabet blocks for £20 ...
Image from www.vandashop.com
These Vintage Wildlife Blocks for £26 ...
Image from www.vandashop.com
And I absolutely love this 'My First Alphabet' by Marcus Walters for the meagre sum of £15 which I'm very tempted to order for Baby Biddle's bedroom ...
Image from www.vandashop.com

1 comment: