Monday, 18 April 2011

Small Magazine

I subscribe to a few online baby & child magazines, and Small Magazine (Issue 17 just out) is gorgeous. Created by two best friends - Christine who lives in Texas and Olivia who lives in Australia - they co-edit the magazine from their bases across the globe (the wonders of modern technology eh?!) in order to showcase independent and small-scale design for kids.

All images from Issue 17 of Small Magazine

The magazine is filled with fashion and design, craft projects, recipes, cool stuff to buy for little ones, and features about illustrators, artists and designers. Here are some of my favourite pages from Issue 17.



I have a huge stack of vintage table cloths - perhaps this beautiful little cape could be the inspiration for how to best use some of them?


I am determined to make my own mobile for Baby Biddle so this page of inspiration should prove very useful ...


I love this project idea for creating your very own, personalised alphabet flashcards. The instructions for how to make them are in the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment