Sunday, 27 February 2011

Sites for Sore Eyes: Bobo Choses

I recently came across the website for Spanish children's fashion label Bobo Choses. Oh my giddy aunt. Looking through their Spring/Summer collection, I literally want to buy EVERYTHING in it for Baby Biddle, and I wish they all came in adult sizes for me and Mr B too.

All images from www.bobochoses.com
Bobo Choses is an ethical Spanish company that uses natural fabrics to create playful, elegant clothes with fantastic simple illustrations. I love them. They have a small number of UK stockists, a full list of which can be found by clicking here.

 




1 comment:

  1. Okay, I'm going to recommend you check out my pinterest pages...I have 'pinned' so much bobo choses stuff, not to mention oliver and s and circus goodness. http://pinterest.com/cirquedubebe/children-s-clothing/

    ReplyDelete