Thursday, 17 February 2011

Inspiration and the City

I spent a lovely day with one of my best friends, Mrs Flint, on Tuesday, and we pottered around the shops of Bath together. We found lots of lovely inspiration for the Vintage Baby ...

The cutest retro braces for little boys in Cath Kidston. I love the cowboy ones.


 Delicate, smocked & hand embroidered dresses, and classic wooden toys in Susannah on Broad Street.



Antique Lederhosen and Heidi dresses in Hansel Und Gretel on Brock Street where they also serve the best hot chocolate in their alpine themed basement strudel bar. I love the art work of the Biggles boy ... Mr B was obsessed by planes as a child and wanted to be a pilot when he grew up. So I think Baby Biddle might have an aircraft theme running through his early years.


The Strudel Bar in Hansel Und Gretel

No comments:

Post a Comment